We are creating two styles of handmade face coverings to wear as community masks.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
You can find our stock and listings in our Facebook Group at Moncton Face Masks by Ruth Ann.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF ALL STYLES.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handmade masks are not protecting you from getting the virus, they are intended to help us from spreading in case we are asymptomatic but carrying the virus.
This fabric is washable and the mask can be reused.
Wash after EVERY wear.
• Hand wash in warm water and detergent or soap after each time it is worn.
• Leave it Air Dry
• Do not put in Dryer
• Do not Iron
• Do not use bleach or Fabric Softener
☆REMOVE the wire insert in Style #2 before washing.
REMOVING OUR MASKS:
1. Wash your hands before removing mask.
2. Remove carefully and place in wash. Do Not Touch Anything Else.
4. Wash your hands again thoroughly.